Versatility is key to me when purchasing clothes. When I get new things I think about the different ways and occasions I can wear them. This Outfit of the day features pieces I feel like can be dressed up, or worn casually like I did today.
1. The houndstooth peplum top, from Cato, I wore can also be paired with a black skirt and some heels for a date night.
2. The jeans are actually skinny jeans from J.C. penny that I rolled up to make them into capris.
3. The sandals, from Charlotte Russe, could easily work with the peplum top and black skirt combo. You could also sub these sandals out with a pair of wedges to give the look a more glammed up feel.
Hello ladies and gents,
I made a video over on my channel of an OOTD. It is a simple summer time look, and I thought I would share here as well! I hope you enjoy!
The older you get the more important skin care becomes. i find the older I get the more I want to preserve my skin and essentially my youth. I have founds some skin products that I am currently loving, and have made a huge difference in my skin.
- Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser- I recently started using this product. I had been hearing a lot about charcoal being good for your skin. I saw a display for this Biore line in Walmart and decided to give it a try. My skin has seemed to be pretty clear since I have been using this product. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a good cleanser.
- Equate’s Blemish Control Apricot Scrub- This is one of my tried and true, ride or die products. I use this about twice a week to do a deep cleaning. It is inexpensive and it gets the job done.
- Equate’s makeup remover- If you follow my blog, you have seen these before. I use these to remove my makeup before i cleanse it with my cleanser. These are decently priced for the amount that you get, and they do a good job at removing my makeup.
- Witch Hazel- This is a throw back from my childhood. My mom always talked about using witch hazel on my face, and now in my older years I decided to go back to it. I use this right after I cleanse and before I moisturize.
- Ponds Dark Spot Correcting Cream- I was loving this product. It is a really good moisturizer and it has helped even my skin tone. I did recently stop using it because I noticed some parts of my face that were lightening that i did no want to lighten. I only intended to fade acne scaring. I do have a different ponds cream that I am trying out in its place.
Until Next time!